Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Back and it's Fashion Week!!!

Hello friends! I apologize for my absence the last couple months! Life has been hectic with starting a new job and just summer being what it is :) I'm always on the run!


Since it is Fashion Week, I'm dedicating this post to an upcoming designer who I think is absolutely genius and to the largest Target / designer collaboration to date.


First, Iris Van Herpen!!! She is fantastic and people are referring to her as the next Alexander McQueen. Her designs are stunning - a few are a bit wacky - and I love the architectural elements. Check out her new line.


September 13 marks the arrival of Missoni for Target and I CAN'T wait! I may or may not be there right at 8 a.m. when the doors open. This is the largest collaboration with 400 sku #s. The wallet is going to take a hit! It's totally worth it though :) Stay tuned for pics of the items I end up purchasing.

Let me know what you think of Iris and if you're headed to Target too :)  






































































2 comments:

  1. I'll take one of those dresses in the first pic! Will you please get it for me when you go to Target? =) Love ya T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for fashion week and I will be at target bright and early!! :)

    ReplyDelete