Friday, June 24, 2011

How to be Lovely

Happy Friday!

Sorry I missed ya'll yesterday; I was feeling a bit under the weather.

I found this great artist in Louisiana and she does these incredible paintings of Audrey Hepburn. It inspired me to pull out one of my favorite books about Audrey titled How to be Lovely.

Here are some quotes from the book and a couple of my favorite paintings:

~ I didn't expect anything much and because of that I'm the least bitter woman I know.
~ I could always hear my mother's voice saying, "Be on time and remember to think of others first and don't talk about yourself. You are not interesting. It's others that matter. "
~ Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, love the Audrey quotes. She is quite a gem, isn't she? And by the way, I love love love braids these days. I say you could totally rock them. (but I might just be saying that to justify my own obsession with them lately.)

    ReplyDelete