Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fashion Fun!

I have always loved fashion. As a child of the 80s I rocked multiple layers of fluorescent socks, taking plenty of time to ensure each was neatly folded to perfection.

As I've gotten older, my love of fashion has definitely blossomed. I stay on top of trends and rock what I can :)

Here is an article from Fashioning.com, a site I follow, with trends for summer / fall! I am definitely going to invest in some metal cuffs...so much fun! How do you guys feel about the braids? Too "Little House on the Prairie?" Or cute?

Metal Jewelry


Braided Hair

2 comments:

  1. I like the braid look. I am thinking of growing my hair out. Not just so I can have braids, but ..... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot of girls in our ward rock the braids...they are mostly interns though so i wasn't sure :) i think you are beautiful; long or short hair!

    ReplyDelete