Friday, June 17, 2011

Why I eat breakfast so late AND a tune for Friday

Good morning friends!

So I'm sure you're thinking, "why hasn't Tiffany posted this morning? I thought she was going to post while she ate breakfast?" 

Well kids, I eat breakfast a bit later because I have been working out twice a day! I walk Green Lake with my good friend Laura Mason and then I head straight to my other good friend's house, Ambie, and we do Turbo Fire. Both workouts are incredible and I've lost a ton a weight already this summer! 

I was checking my Facebook Newsfeed this morning, and being the social media nerd that I am, I follow quite a few companies I am interested in so it serves as another source of news for me. I found the following quote that I absolutely love:

"Music is important. It says things you heart can't say any other way, and in a language everyone speaks. Music crosses borders, turns smiles into frowns, and vice versa. These observations are shared with a hope: that, when schools cut back on music classes, they really think about what they're doing - and don't take music for granted.” - Dan Rather, CBS News


The quote made me think about one of my favorite music groups / foundations, Playing for Change. Here's a song for your Friday! Stand By Me

5 comments:

  1. ugh im jealous! i have been working out all summer and i am gaining weight! but you look so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and im totally going to be asking you your eating tips...cause i work out and im good with that but i need more ideas of good things to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi brookie! yes, diet is key. the one tip the lady on the turbo fire videos suggests is to keep a food diary. have you tried that? you will be surprised how many calories you eat that you just don't really think about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to buy turbo fire once i pop out baby #3. workout dvds are my gift to myself after 9 months of gaining weight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will love turbo fire, audie!!!

    ReplyDelete